Known as the pinnacle of leather soles Joh. Rendenbach (JR Leather)
Produced in Trier, Germany since 1871, the leather is sourced from cattle in the Austrian Alps. The thick hides are aged with tannage made from oak, spruce and mimosa in deep pits. A process that can take up to 12 months.
This process produces a tighter pore structure in the leather that gives these soles more water resistant witch prevents degrading and rot.
As well with this process the leather becomes denser making it last 2-3 times longer than the slandered leather soles that come on footwear these days.
For Cowboy Boots, Cowgirl boots and all western style boots.
This package includes:
- Original Oak Bark Tanned JR Soles
- Minor Welt repair if needed
- Desalting of leather inside and outside if needed
- New Cork
- Minor Heel Base Repairs
- GTO Rubber Toplift Heels
- Saphir BDC Conditioning and buffing
No charge options to pick from if applicable (please add to notes):
- Sole thread colors (Black, Brown, White, Red, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Beige, Green)
- Top Thread Color Change
- Bottom stain color (Black, Brown, light Brown, Neutral, Red, Blue, Green, Purple)
- Change Edging color black or brown (must be noted in the notice section)
Upgrades options by request with additional charge:
- New Welt ( This option is to only replace the welt as original not to change to a different style)
Required to choose options that effect price:
- Extra row stitching (only done like original)
- Turn around time 3-5 weeks upon receiving
- 1 Year Guarantee on our work
- Customer is responsible for shipping their shoes to our store and calculated cost of return shipping (Shipping options available at check out)
- Instructions for shipping your shoes will be found on your order confirmation email.
- Prices on services may change upon inspection in person do to unexpected damages or added requests. In this case we will contact you with more details.