Allen Edmonds Recraft JR Leather Full Soles BUILD YOUR OWN
Known as the pinnacle of leather soles Joh. Rendenbach (JR Leather)
Produced in Trier, Germany since 1871, the leather is sourced from cattle in the Austrian Alps. The thick hides are aged with tannage made from oak, spruce and mimosa in deep pits. A process that can take up to 12 months.
This process produces a tighter pore structure in the leather that gives these soles more water resistant witch prevents degrading and rot.
As well with this process the leather becomes denser making it last 2-3 times longer than the slandered leather soles that come on footwear these days.
This service includes:
- JR Oak Bark Tand leather full soles (closed channel stitching unless upgraded)
- New cork inlay (as needed)
- GTO rubber heel toplifts (or upgrade of choice)
- Basic shine and buff (unless upgraded)
- Minor Welt repair (as needed or upgrade to a full replacement)
- Minor Heel Base repair (as needed or replaced on request)
- 1-year warranty on our work (materials may have separate manufacturer warranties).
- 3-5 weeks turnaround time upon receiving your shoes.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping their shoes to our store. Shipping instructions will be provided on your order confirmation email.
- Return shipping options and costs will be shown at checkout.
- Service prices may increase after we receive your shoes and complete an in-person inspection.
Unfortunately, we cannot always determine the condition of your shoes until we have them in our possession. Sometimes shoes have more damage than normal wear and tear and thus require a more involved and expensive repair. If we determine more work is needed at an additional charge, we will contact you to discuss before any work is performed.