Composite HALF Soles Like Original Western Boots
Like Leather a composite material is usually smooth but has more flexibility and softness. Intended mainly to be used as a replacement for boots that already come with a composite. The material is identical to our midsole but with a smoother finish and comes in with multiple thicknesses to match what your boots came with as well as 3 colors to match (Black, Brown and neutral)
This service includes:
- Composite HALF soles (closed channel stitching for Goodyear welted shoes and open channel stitching for Blake stitched)
- New cork inlay (as needed)
- GTO rubber heel toplifts
- Basic buff
- Minor Welt repair (as needed)
- Minor Heel Base repair (as needed)
- We will match sole edging, sole bottom stain, and thread color as close as possible to the original unless another option is requested (see below).
No charge options (please add choices to notes section on order):
- Top of sole thread color (Black, Brown, White, Red, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Beige,Green)
- Sole bottom stain color (Black, Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Neutral)
- Sole edge color (Neutral, Black or Brown)
Additional charge service options (please choose via other service item listings and add to order):
- Cobblers Plus pre-made full leather heel base
- JR full leather heel base (made in-house from stacked JR Leather)
- French Toe plates
- Full Welt replacement
- 1-year warranty on our work (materials may have separate manufacturer warranties).
- 3-5 weeks turnaround time upon receiving your shoes.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping their shoes to our store. Shipping instructions will be provided on your order confirmation email.
- Return shipping options and costs will be shown at checkout.
- Service prices may increase after we receive your shoes and complete an in-person inspection.
Unfortunately, we cannot always determine the condition of your shoes until we have them in our possession. Sometimes shoes have more damage than normal wear and tear and thus require a more involved and expensive repair. If we determine more work is needed at an additional charge, we will contact you to discuss before any work is performed.