A Protective sole is a thin rubber compound ranging 2mm-8mm thick that can be added over top a leather sole or other soles that don't have grip.
Adding longer wear, grip and cost saving.
A protective sole covers from the toe to behind the ball of the foot where the soles get all the wear.
This package includes:
- Protective Soles of Choice Glued On
- Bottom stain if needed on leather of soles
- Light Buffing on upper
We will match original edging, bottom stain and threads as close as possible unless specified.
If this option is added with a full sole option please select "No" on matching heels and write in the PDF form under notes section if you want heels to match the protective soles.
Keep in mind some soles might not fit some styles of boots well due to the shape.
If soles do not have a heel match option and you are not doing a resole option please select separately in the "Men's Heels Top Lift" Section and add to cart the style you want.
- Turn around time 2-4 weeks upon receiving
- 1 Year Guarantee on our work
- Customer is responsible for shipping their shoes to our store and calculated cost of return shipping (Shipping options available at check out)
- Instructions for shipping your shoes will be found on your order confirmation email.
- Prices on services may change upon inspection in person do to unexpected damages or added requests. In this case we will contact you with more details.