Birkenstock Sole and Footbed Replacement
Most of our customers already know that Birkenstocks are amazing and supportive footwear, but what they may not know is that Birkenstocks can be recrafted. Replacing the sole is an easy and cost-effective way to extend the life of your Birkenstocks. While some might say that replacing the footbed and sole is almost as expensive as a new pair, we often suggest it because we reuse the straps which have already broken-in and recrafting is an environmental choice since the entire shoe does not end up in a landfill. We offer different sole options in addition to the factory original so get creative when you replace your soles. We have many different colors and styles from Vibram which is one of our favorite brands.
For a more detailed description of Birkenstock sole and footbed replacement options, please view these videos from our YouTube channel:
- Sole replacement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb394XchNpM
- Footbed replacement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_ewTsMCxw0
This service includes:
- New Birkenstock Soles (matched to original in Black, Brown, or White unless another color option is requested in the notes section of the order)
- Minor cork repair (as needed)
- Cork Seal applied to footbed
- Basic clean and condition of straps and/or uppers
Additional charge options (please choose via drop-down menus):
- Non-Birkenstock sole
- Replace footbed
- Bottle of Kelly’s cork seal
- 6-month warranty on our work (materials may have separate manufacturer warranties).
- 2-3 weeks turnaround time upon receiving your shoes.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping their shoes to our store. Shipping instructions will be provided on your order confirmation email.
- Return shipping options and costs will be shown at checkout.
- Service prices may increase after we receive your shoes and complete an in-person inspection.
Unfortunately, we cannot always determine the condition of your shoes until we have them in our possession. Sometimes shoes have more damage than normal wear and tear and thus require a more involved and expensive repair. If we determine more work is needed at an additional charge, we will contact you to discuss before any work is performed.