This service includes:
- Rubber Sole Protectors (glued-on for easier and less expensive replacement)
- New heel-toplift (If there is no matching option, we will choose a suitable alternative)
- We will color match sole edging and sole stain as close as possible to the original.
- Light shine and buff
- If you are ordering sole protectors for an exiting pair of leather soled shoes, please choose “Yes” under the matching toplift drop-down menu so the correct price will be added to your order.
- If you are ordering sole protectors in addition to a full leather resole, please choose “No” under the matching toplift drop-down menu because they are already included in your resole service.
- 1-year warranty on our work (materials may have separate manufacturer warranties).
- 2-4 weeks turnaround time upon receiving your shoes.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping their shoes to our store. Shipping instructions will be provided on your order confirmation email.
- Return shipping options and costs will be shown at checkout.
- Service prices may increase after we receive your shoes and complete an in-person inspection.
Unfortunately, we cannot always determine the condition of your shoes until we have them in our possession. Sometimes shoes have more damage than normal wear and tear and thus require a more involved and expensive repair. If we determine more work is needed at an additional charge, we will contact you to discuss before any work is performed.