Vibram Batavia 1756 Full Soles - LIMITED NO LONGER MADE
Vibram is an Italian company that has been making rubber soles since 1937 and is well known in the shoe industry for making high quality products. The soles are manufactured in Brazil, China, Czech Republic, Italy, and the United States. Vibram offers many options used by all types of manufacturers for new shoes and by thousands of cobblers for resoles and customizations. It’s rare there isn’t a Vibram option that will fit your needs.
The Vibram Batavia 1756 wedge sole is well known for its amazing comfort due to the gumlite compound. It has been discontinued but we were able to secure some remaining stock at a discount which we are passing on to our customers at a sale price. Please know once they are gone, they are gone for good so act fast if you are interested.
We only have size 12 available which should also work for some shoes and boots smaller and larger but please check measurements below or contact us to determine if it is compatible for your resole:
Overall length: 13 and 7/8”
Ball of foot width: 5 and 3/8”
Heel width: 4 and 1/4”
For an additional service charge, we offer the Vibram Batavia 1756 in a double sole configuration. We use it as a midsole for comfort and then attach a separate lugged rubber sole on top for better traction. If you are interested in this option, please contact us before placing your order. To learn more about this
special build, please view one of our recrafting videos:
This service includes:
- Vibram Batavia 1756 wedge sole full soles
- New composite midsole (Black)
- New cork inlay (as needed)
- Desalting treatment of inside and outside leather (as needed)
- Basic shine and buff (using Saphir Beaute Du Cuir products)
- Minor Welt repair (as needed)
- We will match thread color as close as possible to the original
Additional charge service options (please choose via other service item listings and add to order):
- Full Welt replacement
- 1-year warranty on our work (materials may have separate manufacturer warranties).
- 3-5 weeks turnaround time upon receiving your shoes.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping their shoes to our store. Shipping instructions will be provided on your order confirmation email.
- Return shipping options and costs will be shown at checkout.
- Service prices may increase after we receive your shoes and complete an in-person inspection.
Unfortunately, we cannot always determine the condition of your shoes until we have them in our possession. Sometimes shoes have more damage than normal wear and tear and thus require a more involved and expensive repair. If we determine more work is needed at an additional charge, we will contact you to discuss before any work is performed.