Sole Protecter GTO Crosshatch Western Boots
High quality rubber with a unique interlocking cross pattern for multiple types of use.
Every day style with a slightly thicker profile but not a heavy tread. Rubber compound with great grip for smooth surfaces. a medium traction that works great in all directions and strong durability for a long life.
This sole comes in 3 thicknesses 3mm, 4mm 6mm. We recommend using the 3mm for sole protecters as it does not stand out as much and that way the thicker ones can be used for a nice matching heel.
This sole is also a stitch-able option.
This service includes:
- Rubber Sole Protectors (glued-on for easier and less expensive replacement)
- New heel-toplift (if selected)
- We will color match sole edging and sole stain as close as possible to the original.
- Light shine and buff
- 1-year warranty on our work (materials may have separate manufacturer warranties).
- Turn around time is about 3-4 weeks upon receiving at our repair shop.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping their shoes to our store. Shipping instructions will be provided on your order confirmation email.
- Return shipping options and costs will be shown at checkout.
- Service prices may increase after we receive your shoes and complete an in-person inspection. If such price changes may happen we will communicate by phone so please have a valid phone number at check out or placed in the box.
Unfortunately, we cannot always determine the condition of your shoes until we have them in our possession. Sometimes shoes have more damage than normal wear and tear and thus require a more involved and expensive repair. If we determine more work is needed at an additional charge, we will contact you to discuss before any work is performed.