Vibram 2340 EXPLOSION Sole Protecter 2.2mm Western Boots
Regular price $65.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Many of our customers enjoy the feel of leather soles but want the durability of rubber ones. A great option is to add rubber sole protectors to leather soled shoes. They are available from 2mm to 8mm thicknesses for the glued-on style, make your soles last longer, and add more grip to your shoes. Sole protectors are installed on the area of the sole that touches the ground when you walk. For this service, we only glue the sole protectors because we think it is more than strong enough and makes future replacement less expensive because the shoe will not need to be stitched again adding additional cost. We also replace the heel toplift with one that best matches the sole protector. Please note that sole protectors can only be added to new, or very lightly used, leather soled shoes.
For a more detailed description of sole protectors, please watch this video from our “Sole Talk Sunday” series: https://www.youtube.
High quality rubber with a unique interlocking cross pattern for multiple types of use.
A unisex half sole of 2.2 mm buffed solid rubber; the biomechanical design favor the natural movement of the foot. Application with 5430 heel is recommended.
This service includes:
- Rubber Sole Protectors (glued-on for easier and less expensive replacement)
- New heel-toplift (if selected)
- We will color match sole edging and sole stain as close as possible to the original.
- Light shine and buff
- 1-year warranty on our work (materials may have separate manufacturer warranties).
- Turn around time is about 3-4 weeks upon receiving at our repair shop.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping their shoes to our store. Shipping instructions will be provided on your order confirmation email.
- Return shipping options and costs will be shown at checkout.
- Service prices may increase after we receive your shoes and complete an in-person inspection. If such price changes may happen we will communicate by phone so please have a valid phone number at check out or placed in the box.
Unfortunately, we cannot always determine the condition of your shoes until we have them in our possession. Sometimes shoes have more damage than normal wear and tear and thus require a more involved and expensive repair. If we determine more work is needed at an additional charge, we will contact you to discuss before any work is performed.