Vibram 700 TYGUM Oil- Resisting Full Soles Western Boots
The Vibram Tygum is a sole that has great durability and amazing grip with low profile traction.
Features a traditional chevron pattern ideal for work/industrial footwear.
The material used in this sole also holds up against oil from machines and food industry.
For more detail you can check out our "Sole Talk Sunday" episode where we talk about more details on this sole...
This resole option for western boots only works for single row and double row stitch welt. Stitching option is a closed channel only.
This resole option includes:
- Vibram 700 Soles
- Minor Welt repair if needed
- Minor Heel base Repair if needed
- New Cork if applicable
- Heel Leveling if applicable
- Matching Heels
- Light Conditioning and Buffing
- Top Stitch will be match to original unless specified in order form
- Bottom Stitch color of choice (Please specify in order form that is emailed after ordering in notes section)
Upgraded, required add on or additional cost options:
- Heel Type
- Rows of Stitching
- New Welt
- Turn around time 3-5 weeks upon receiving
- 1 Year Guarantee on our work
- Customer is responsible for shipping their shoes to our store and calculated cost of return shipping (Shipping options available at check out)
- Instructions for shipping your shoes will be found on your order confirmation email.
- Prices on services may change upon inspection in person do to unexpected damages or added requests. In this case we will contact you with more details.