Vibram 700 V-bar Rubber Oil-Resisting Full Soles
The Vibram Tygum is a sole that has great durability and amazing grip with low profile traction.
Features a traditional chevron pattern ideal for work/industrial footwear.
The material used in this sole also holds up against oil from machines and food industry.
For more detail you can check out our "Sole Talk Sunday" episode where we talk about more details on this sole...
Goodyear Welted Style: all options compatible and optional EXCLUDING Blake Stitch Welt Replacement is NOT compatible. Shoes with plastic welts MUST have welts replaced.
Blake Stitched Style: Requires "Channeled Stitching" all other options compatible EXCLUDING "Goodyear Welt Replacement" is NOT compatible
Molded Sole Style: Requires a "Blake Stitched Welt Replacement", "Channeled Stitching" and "Leather Stacked Heel Base" to resole and make shoe compatible with all other options EXCLUDING "Goodyearwelt Replacement".
This resole option includes:
- Vibram 700 Soles
- Minor Welt repair if needed
- Minor Heel base Repair if needed
- New Cork if applicable
- Heel Leveling if applicable
- GTO Classic Heels
- Light Conditioning and Buffing
- Top Stitch will be match to original unless specified in order form
- Bottom Stitch color of choice (Please specify in order form that is emailed after ordering in notes section)
Upgraded, required add on or additional cost options:
- Heel Type
- Rows of Stitching
- New Welt
- Turn around time 3-5 weeks upon receiving
- 1 Year Guarantee on our work
- Customer is responsible for shipping their shoes to our store and calculated cost of return shipping (Shipping options available at check out)
- Instructions for shipping your shoes will be found on your order confirmation email.
- Prices on services may change upon inspection in person do to unexpected damages or added requests. In this case we will contact you with more details.