Vibram 700 V-bar Rubber Oil-Resisting Full Soles Boots
The Vibram Tygum is a sole that has great durability and amazing grip with low profile traction.
Features a traditional chevron pattern ideal for work/industrial footwear.
The material used in this sole also holds up against oil from machines and food industry.
For more detail you can check out our "Sole Talk Sunday" episode where we talk about more details on this sole...
Goodyear Welted Style: all options compatible and optional EXCLUDING Blake Stitch Welt Replacement is NOT compatible. Shoes with plastic welts MUST have welts replaced.
Blake Stitched Style: Requires "Channeled Stitching" all other options compatible EXCLUDING "Goodyear Welt Replacement" is NOT compatible
Molded Sole Style: Requires a "Blake Stitched Welt Replacement", "Channeled Stitching" and "Leather Stacked Heel Base" to resole and make shoe compatible with all other options EXCLUDING "Goodyearwelt Replacement".
Stitch Down Style: Requires additional charge upon inspection. Please message through email, Instagram, Facebook or stop by.
This service includes:
- Vibram 700 rubber full soles
- New composite midsole only if selected
- New cork inlay (as needed)
- GTO Classic rubber heel toplifts unless specified
- Basic shine and buff
- Minor Welt repair (as needed)
- Minor Heel Base repair (as needed)
- We will match thread color as close as possible to the original unless another option is requested.
- 1-year warranty on our work (materials may have separate manufacturer warranties).
- 4-6 weeks turnaround time upon receiving your shoes.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping their shoes to our store. Shipping instructions will be provided on your order confirmation email.
- Return shipping options and costs will be shown at checkout.
- Service prices may increase after we receive your shoes and complete an in-person inspection.
Unfortunately, we cannot always determine the condition of your shoes until we have them in our possession. Sometimes shoes have more damage than normal wear and tear and thus require a more involved and expensive repair. If we determine more work is needed at an additional charge, we will contact you to discuss before any work is performed.