Vibram Mini Lug 430 Oil- Resisting Full Soles Western Boots
This sole fits all heel styles and toes styles.
The Vibram Mini Lug Sole. An amazing rubber sole with great grip and durability that his a nice dressy fine line edge that is stitch-able with a Mini Lug Madeline center to add the traction in all seasons and weather.
The material used in this sole also holds up against oil from machines and food industry.
For more detail you can check out our "Sole Talk Sunday" episode where we talk about more details on this sole...
This resole option for western boots only works for single row and double row stitch welt. Stitching option is a closed channel only.
This resole option includes:
- Vibram 430 Soles
- Minor Welt repair if needed
- Minor Heel base Repair if needed
- New Cork if applicable
- Heel Leveling if applicable
- GTO Classic Heels in matching color and thickness
- Light Conditioning and Buffing
- Top Stitch will be match to original unless specified in order form
- Bottom Stitch color of choice (Please specify in order form that is emailed after ordering in notes section)
Upgraded, required add on or additional cost options:
- Heel Type
- Rows of Stitching
To change heels go to this link and add to order:
- Turn around time 3-5 weeks upon receiving
- 1 Year Guarantee on our work
- Customer is responsible for shipping their shoes to our store and calculated cost of return shipping (Shipping options available at check out)
- Instructions for shipping your shoes will be found on your order confirmation email.
- Prices on services may change upon inspection in person do to unexpected damages or added requests. In this case we will contact you with more details.