Vibram Montagna 100 Sole Boots
This sole style fits all heel styles and most toe styles excluding pointed or snip toe.
Not all western boots have a leather sole and some use those boots in the field. An aggressive such as the Montagna will be perfect for those who use there boots for those rough conditions.
VIBRAM Montagna, the classic Vibram sole.
VIBRAM® Montagna, the sole that conquered Mt. Everest remains the quality soling choice for rugged outwear, now available as separate sole and heel.
- VIBRAM® Rubber
- Notched lugs for traction.
- Star lugs for more aggressive traction.
Goodyear Welted Style: all options compatible and optional EXCLUDING Blake Stitch Welt Replacement is NOT compatible. Boots with plastic welts MUST have welts replaced.
Blake Stitched Style: Compatible with "Stitch Through Midsole Only" option. All other options compatible EXCLUDING "Goodyear Welt Replacement" is NOT compatible
Molded Sole Style: Must be evaluated prier to ordering. Please message through email, Instagram, Facebook or stop by.
This resole option includes:
- Vibram 100 Soles
- Minor Welt repair if needed
- Soletech 3.2mm midsoles (Black, brown or Natural)
- New Cork if applicable
- Vibram Lug or GTO Tank Heels will be used to match
- Light Conditioning and Buffing
- Top Stitch will be match to original unless specified in order form
- Bottom Stitch color of choice
Upgraded, required add on or additional cost options:
- Midsole type
- Rows of Stitching
- New Welt
To change heels go to this link and add to order:
- Turn around time 4-6 weeks upon receiving
- 1 Year Guarantee on our work
- Customer is responsible for shipping their shoes to our store and calculated cost of return shipping (Shipping options available at check out)
- Instructions for shipping your shoes will be found on your order confirmation email.
- Prices on services may change upon inspection in person do to unexpected damages or added requests. In this case we will contact you with more details.