Vibram Thick Rubber Unit Full Soles
Vibram is an Italian company that has been making rubber soles since 1937 and is well known in the shoe industry for making high quality products. The soles are manufactured in Brazil, China, Czech Republic, Italy, and the United States. Vibram offers many options used by all types of manufacturers for new shoes and by thousands of cobblers for resoles and customizations. It’s rare there isn’t a Vibram option that will fit your needs.
The Vibram Thick Rubber Unit Soles collection is the perfect collection of soles for work boots, outdoor use or to stand out with style. All these sole options are solid rubber soles with extras grip and durability.
For details on some of these sole options check this video:
This service includes:
- Vibram Unit Sole
- New composite midsole if needed
- New cork inlay (as needed)
- Desalting treatment of inside and outside leather (as needed)
- Basic shine and buff (using Saphir Beaute Du Cuir products)
- Minor Welt repair (as needed)
- We will match thread color as close as possible to the original unless another option is requested (see below).
No charge options (please add choices to notes section on order):
- Top of sole thread color (Black, Brown, White, Red, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Beige, Green)
Additional charge service options (please choose via other service item listings and add to order):
- Full Welt replacement
- 1-year warranty on our work (materials may have separate manufacturer warranties).
- 3-5 weeks turnaround time upon receiving your shoes.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping their shoes to our store. Shipping instructions will be provided on your order confirmation email.
- Return shipping options and costs will be shown at checkout.
- Service prices may increase after we receive your shoes and complete an in-person inspection.
Unfortunately, we cannot always determine the condition of your shoes until we have them in our possession. Sometimes shoes have more damage than normal wear and tear and thus require a more involved and expensive repair. If we determine more work is needed at an additional charge, we will contact you to discuss before any work is performed.