Vibram S1559 RIPPLE Soles Flat Soles
Vibram is an Italian company that has been making rubber soles since 1937 and is well known in the shoe industry for making high quality products. The soles are manufactured in Brazil, China, Czech Republic, Italy, and the United States. Vibram offers many options used by all types of manufacturers for new shoes and by thousands of cobblers for resoles and customizations. It’s rare there isn’t a Vibram option that will fit your needs.
A classic Ripple Sole design but in a softer crepe material. Works great for flat soled builds or added to a wedge sole.
All styles: Must already have a wedge base, a wedge base added (additional charge), a flat design (no difference in hight between toe and heel area) or must communicate pryer to ordering if sole style is a change to boots.
Please message through email, Instagram, Facebook or stop by if you are not sure.
This service includes:
- Vibram S1559 soles
- Leveling build up to worn areas in a moderate amount (if needed)
- Basic shine and buff
- Other options may also be added to this service using the check boxes
- 1-year warranty on our work (materials may have separate manufacturer warranties).
- 3-6 weeks turnaround time upon receiving your shoes.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping their shoes to our store. Shipping instructions will be provided on your order confirmation email.
- Return shipping options and costs will be shown at checkout.
- Service prices may increase after we receive your shoes and complete an in-person inspection.
Unfortunately, we cannot always determine the condition of your shoes until we have them in our possession. Sometimes shoes have more damage than normal wear and tear and thus require a more involved and expensive repair. If we determine more work is needed at an additional charge, we will contact you to discuss before any work is performed.