Vibram Tacoma Logger 1286 Sole Western Boots
This sole fits ONLY heels 1 1/2" heel- 2" and fits most toe style excluding pointed and snip toe.
Not all western boots have a leather sole and some use those boots in the field. An aggressive such as the Tacoma will be perfect for those who use there boots for those rough conditions.
VIBRAM® TacomaTM is a technical, self-cleaning sole designed for use on outdoor footwear.
- VIBRAM® Rubber
- Well-defined, curved heel breast for aggressive braking
- Pyramid lugs offer pinpoint traction
- Lugs on lateral side are perpendicular on leading edge and sloped on trailing side to enhance braking.
- Lugs are specially placed to enhance grip.
Only for western boots with a slanted western heel of smellier or close hight.
This resole option for western boots only works for single row and double row stitch welt. Midsoles are stitched and sole is glued to midsoles. Back of heel will be nailed from the inside for additional durability.
This resole option includes:
- Vibram 1286 Soles
- Minor Welt repair if needed
- Soletech 3.2mm midsoles (Black, brown or Natural)
- New Cork if applicable
- Light Conditioning and Buffing
- Top Stitch will be match to original unless specified in order form
- Bottom Stitch color of choice
Upgraded, required add on or additional cost options:
- Midsole type
- Rows of Stitching
- New Welt
- Turn around time 4-6 weeks upon receiving
- 1 Year Guarantee on our work
- Customer is responsible for shipping their shoes to our store and calculated cost of return shipping (Shipping options available at check out)
- Instructions for shipping your shoes will be found on your order confirmation email.
- Prices on services may change upon inspection in person do to unexpected damages or added requests. In this case we will contact you with more details.